Dear you,
It has been so long since I am abandoning you.
I am so sorry. Still I need a medium to voice out my feelings.
Lately I have been so haywire and miserable.
I am not doing good in my study. I cannot focus in evrything.
There is no exact reason for this overwhelm life.
Every decision I made, definitely will determine my future.
So I should be wise and precise.
I cannot simply follow my heart, my passion and my lust.
There must be a long-sight-decision.
An optimist will keep looking forward.
Clearly, I must stand still.
Continue this journey and face up any upcoming challenges.
I am dwelling on the past for too long.
I cannot get through it.
I cannot move on.
I must do something.
Re-construct a life.
How much it cost?
Any profits gained?
Too much questions.
All I need to do now is,
Get started.
Always yours,
me
It has been so long since I am abandoning you.
I am so sorry. Still I need a medium to voice out my feelings.
Lately I have been so haywire and miserable.
I am not doing good in my study. I cannot focus in evrything.
There is no exact reason for this overwhelm life.
Every decision I made, definitely will determine my future.
So I should be wise and precise.
I cannot simply follow my heart, my passion and my lust.
There must be a long-sight-decision.
An optimist will keep looking forward.
Clearly, I must stand still.
Continue this journey and face up any upcoming challenges.
I am dwelling on the past for too long.
I cannot get through it.
I cannot move on.
I must do something.
Re-construct a life.
How much it cost?
Any profits gained?
Too much questions.
All I need to do now is,
Get started.
Always yours,
me
No comments:
Post a Comment