Dear you,
I think it is not too late to have this kind of thingie.
Since we are not seeing each other anymore.
I should find another version of you, unfortunately nobody can be compared with you.
Distance has separates us, thousand of miles.
Being in this condition always forced me to do silly things.
But dear you, I know you will be sad if I did so.
I wish I could have a turning point,
Because yesterday I failed to appreciate your existence.
And surely yesterday won't be repeated again.
Nothing to do with this regret.
I can put the grudge on you, but I won't
Because I know you did this for the sake of our future
I might resent you, because I still cannot understand you
But we need time to change and I wish time can heal everything
I might lose you, but I won't ever erase you
This is an initial for my truly challenging life
Without you, I wish I can stand still.
Maybe this is too much, but I believe this is the best.
Always yours
me
I think it is not too late to have this kind of thingie.
Since we are not seeing each other anymore.
I should find another version of you, unfortunately nobody can be compared with you.
Distance has separates us, thousand of miles.
Being in this condition always forced me to do silly things.
But dear you, I know you will be sad if I did so.
I wish I could have a turning point,
Because yesterday I failed to appreciate your existence.
And surely yesterday won't be repeated again.
Nothing to do with this regret.
I can put the grudge on you, but I won't
Because I know you did this for the sake of our future
I might resent you, because I still cannot understand you
But we need time to change and I wish time can heal everything
I might lose you, but I won't ever erase you
This is an initial for my truly challenging life
Without you, I wish I can stand still.
Maybe this is too much, but I believe this is the best.
Always yours
me
No comments:
Post a Comment